Monday, July 19, 2010

From the Frozen North (Norway)



Ann-Tove is AWESOME. What more can I say? Firstly, she emailed me this photograph of herself above her township holding the postcard I had made for her. At 10.30 pm. Obviously, it's summer in Norway at the moment - the land of the Midnight Sun.

Secondly, she also sent me a second package of goodies! This included two Nordic postcards for my workmate and friend, Amii, who has a bit of an obsession with Norway and vikings (And boy was she pleased!) but she also sent me some more lovely postcards, including one of her own beautiful art.

Alas, as I opened the package at work, I did not scan the cards for Amii. However, here are the ones for me:

Firstly, here's a lovely piece of original art she made for me:

Ann-Tove likes horses, as you can see!

She also sent this postcard print:


And these nordic Troll Postcards are smashing!


And here's the rest! What an awesomely eclectic collection.



Thanks Ann-Tove!
(Aren't I SO lucky?)

No comments:

Post a Comment